We solve problems
At GRC Partners, we use our knowledge of and experience in New Zealand’s corporate and political environments to develop tailored solutions that suit the individual needs of our clients.
Whether we’re engaged on a special project or an ongoing basis, we ensure our client’s message is delivered to the right people, in the right way, at the right time.
We provide expert advice and a full suite of services to private and public sector clients with complex, sensitive government relations and communications challenges.
Navigating policymaking processes
- Preparing for Parliamentary and other public hearings
- Preparing government and Parliamentary inquiry submissions
- Evaluating and analysing the political and public policy environment
- Public policy and regulatory advice
- Intelligence gathering and monitoring the political, media and economic environment
Building and sustaining great partnerships
- Developing strategy for stakeholder engagement
- Multi-partisan political engagement
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Liaison with government agencies, at both central and local levels
- Business development strategy
- Major projects, procurement and bid advisory
Crisis and news media management
- Communications strategy planning, development and implementation
- Reputation, crisis and issues management
- News media engagement strategies
- Internal communications strategy support
- Media and presentation training
Please contact us for case studies that showcase our credentials in these areas.